Monday, November 18, 2013

Metabolism Boosting Soup! Who Knew!

I know the holidays are coming up and I want to detox before I intoxicate it again.  Plus I would also like to lose a few pounds in order to feel ok if I gain a few pounds for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.  I know I will eat a lot in the next 2-6 weeks.  There's no point in denying that fact.  Every year I say "This will be the year I curb my appetite and stop eating when I'm full not when my plate is empty" and every year I fail.  Then after the holidays, I have regrets.  Vicious cycle!!

So this year, I'm trying something new.  I'm going to try these metabolism boosting soups that I have been reading about.  I'm going to lose the weight BEFORE the holidays this year.  That's my current plan.

This soup site provides that:


  • Lose as much as 5 pounds in just 7 days!
  • Low calorie with Fat Burning Powers (Lose as much as 22,500 calories per month)
  • Quality Guaranteed! All recipes are created by a licensed dietitian!
  • Easy to cook and prepare (In as little as 5-15 minutes!)
  • Great Tasting (Restaurant quality taste the whole family will love)
  • Budget friendly, as low as $1 dollar per serving (Save money while losing weight!)
  • No starving! Feel full, satisfied and energized!
  • Safe and sustainable way to lose weight!
  • Suitable for long term weight loss or desired weight maintenance!

Let's try it together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment